Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Service for Small and Growing Organizations

I have long been passionate about helping my clients with advisory and business services that they can immediately put into action. Now, those services have a name: ConsulCoaching™.

ConsulCoaching is more revealing than consulting. And unlike coaching, my clients get practical deliverables, like strategic roadmaps and marketing plans, to help them move their businesses forward.

Therese Beale, President of Beale Communications Planning, says that after ten years as an entrepreneur "I'm excited about the new directions that are emerging for my company as a result [of ConsulCoaching]. It's refreshing to fall in love with my business all over again!"

If you've hit a snag with your business growth, want to get your fledgling business off the ground, or just want to fall in love with your business all over again, visit the ConsulCoaching web page to learn more. Or give me a call at 206-782-4040.

No comments:

Post a Comment